Karin teaches on various art courses and workshops and is an Associate Lecturer at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge.
As an art historian and illustrator she seamlessly weaves layered information with creative prompts.
- Drawing Botanicals: from observation to imagination, Cambridge Botanic Garden, September 2023, book now.
- Drawing Botanicals: from observation to imagination, Cambridge Botanic Garden, 2023, 2021 and 2022. 5 weeks online course, 20 students per group.
- Sketchbook day, Cambridge Botanic Garden, 2022 and 2023.
- Drawing the Artist’s Home, 2021 and 2023, run both as a day workshop and as a 4 week evening class.
- Online art courses, 2019- present, several
- Latitude, creative workshops for teenagers, 2022 and 2023
- Planet Plasticine, ELCAF (East London Comic Fair), workshops
- St Paul’s school, after school art club 11-13 year olds, 2018-2019